My Drama Can Be Bought

Dear Journal: I just had to tell someone and you're the only one... Take a look at this, my author Ey Wade has made it possible to buy my story directly from her!! I'm so excited because as an author/entrepreneur, it means she will get 90% of the profit. Of course, if you prefer you could also buy from the traditional places.

"D.N.A.- Nothing Would Ever Be The Same" by Ey Wade on Ganxy

It Feels Like the First Time- Debney on Early Voting

 So, I had this 'chat' at the online show, In The Chair today to discuss my feelings about my first time voting. I have to tell you, it was amazing and as traumatic as the night I decided to sleep with Giante'. The drama leading up to both of those days were... well let's say...consistently brain draining.

I can't tell you who to vote for, but I can definitely say, I cast my ballot for the guy I believe to be the most honest. The person who makes mistakes and owns up to them. I don't need another dishonest person in my life. Someone who flip flops, tells blatant lies and then finds someone else to lay the blame on. If you really must know, I voted for that Romney fellow. ROFLMAO, of course I'm lying.  Could you tell? Did you feel me smirk? I would rather shoot my hand off than waste a ballot for him. I'm with OBAMA all the way.
This is my favorite picture of him. I have it tacked to the wall in the theater room. 

I want my baby to have a chance to live in a world that will support him/her as a human and not a tool.

During my chat at In the Chair, I shared this video. I think I'm going to add it to my collection.

Anyway, if you're reading this, go and do what I did. Go out and vote because your vote counts. And if a fictional character can believe in the vote, what is your  problem?
http://thedanafiles.com/wp-content/FirstVote.jpg
And maybe it will help you to remember the first time you did it.


 D.N.A.-Nothing Would Ever Be The Same can be purchased from all major online bookstores in eBook and paper back format. @ Amazon

D.N.A.is available for download on Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or Kobo, Nook and iTunes. and ready for (whatever model) your e-Reader to eat them up.



1 comments:

Ed Drury said...

Enjoyed reading Debney's thoughts as a first time voter. Hard to believe that she is all grown up now. She is a good person, I always liked her.

deep love


In the spirit of Juno by Diablo Cody-


D.N.A. is the story of a teen surviving through the

questionable death of her highly dysfunctional family,

bullying from peers,and an unplanned pregnancy.


D.N.A. pulls no punches at being

an NA drama filled with

angst, heartbreak, suspense and deep

love.

My Life on the Brink

D.N.A. is a truly poignant story that will have you shedding a tear and cheering for joy. DJ Weaver | 2 reviewers made a similar statement
This book is intended for Young Adults but it is a great read for anyone. Debra Johnson | 3 reviewers made a similar statement
Full of extraordinary events, DNA will keep you turning pages until the very end. Carolyn Chambers Clark | 2 reviewers made a similar statement

Change Font (Tahoma 10 ~ok)

Get Your Print Copy

Get Your Print Copy
Print Copy

Grab Pins

Grab Pins
Word to word.

Request Review Copy


FREE: If you’d like to request a review copy of a book, please contact Ey Wade imtheauthor@gmail.com

Please put 'request for review copy' in subject line.

We love working with bloggers and other reviewers!

You can see all of our new books (including previews) through the links on our Web site,

Wade-In Publishing.com. You can also grab pins @itsmeeywade on Pinterest.com


a review from ARC

In the wake of adversity Debney is put through the wringer, something that at her age should never happen.

But in this case it did and author Ey Wade did an excellent job with the plot and the emotional aspect.

I mentioned a dysfunctional family earlier, but the nice thing about this story is you don't realize the severity until the story unfolds. From every corner of her life Debney is challenged, and to see how she handles it...well you need to pick up this novel and if you know a teenager, place one in their hands for required reading.

Ms. Wade rolls out this story beautifully with impeccable timing. I was so engrossed and totally shocked at Debney's mother...the real reason I believe this book is called D.N.A.
A highly recommended read!


Locksie

ARC Book Club Inc.

Book Trailers

Book Trailers
See a Varitey of The Videos

Wade-In Publishing

Wade-In Publishing
Author's web Page

Followers

Follow by Email


x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner